Does the Nintendo Switch Lite make the 3DS irrelevant? (The 3:59, Ep.584) - Video







Welcome to 3:59.
I am Roger Chang.
I am Iyaz Akhtar.
Nintendo unveiled the Switch Lite, a low-cost version of the blockbuster switch console.
It's $ 100 less, but there are some compromises.
It's smaller, there are no touchable joy icons and it can not connect to the TV, which costs a reasonable $ 200. What do you think about it?
I'm a bit confused, if you already have a switch, you lose a lot of functionality with switch light.
There is no connection to the TV at all.
So it's just a portable device.
And that's not a great game for the switch.
But in my house, the switch is more of a family device.
I know that he can connect other controllers wirelessly to this device, but I do not see myself gathered around this small 5½-inch screen.
Yes, my initial reaction was to question that, but as a portable gaming device it actually makes sense.
This would replace the 3DS, the 2DS, or it could work as a second or even third Nintendo Switch in the home if you have a large enough family.
I only notice with my switch, I spend most of my time using it only on the tablet itself.
The TV functionality is therefore not necessarily so important for some.
And here's how sharing games works.
If you are in a household and already have a switch and get a switch light, can you release games from the games at the same time and even use that thing as a controller for a switch?
I do not think you can.
No, it's actually a question, though Scott asked that as well as Nintendo and he hinted that he's working on some sort of mechanism for sharing games because I think that makes a lot of sense.
If you have multiple switches in the household with a household account
[UNKNOWN] Reward for buying more Nintendo products.
Exactly.
Exactly.
Let's talk about 5G next.
Our own Katie Collins has an overview of what the next generation wireless deployment in Europe looks like.
One of the big things, despite all the growing pains, one of the big draws in your belly so far are no extra fees and really unlimited amounts of data.
Law?
But they generally demand more speed.
So I like, I'm a bit like home internet.
No, that's in the US, right?
That's the thing in Europe for which there are currently no fees.
And it somehow goes back to a comment I wrote last week when I advocated that this model should really be spread all over the world.
No additional fees, no data restrictions or restrictions.
Right now, as Verizon, I think, is the best and worst example, right?
They wanted to charge a fee of $ 10 which they have temporarily waived, but they also do not count the 5g of data on their cap.
That's not bad at all.
So there is a compromise, I would recommend that you simply eliminate all charges.
It would be nice to be able to go.
Okay, I pay X amount of money per month.
Just give me the latest technology.
Law.
Let us continue.
Remember, when 4g came out, nothing was charged extra for it.
This is true.
But I get where you can make money.
Telecommunications will find a way.
Absolute.
Speaking of VidCon: Today we start.
The opening panel is actually dedicated to DeepFakes.
Now a Social Synthetic Video Basically, make it easy for you to plant Tom Cruise's head on someone else's body and make him run and jump and do potentially offensive stuff.
What do you think?
I think that's a really important thing for VidCon in general, because if you're a creator and have a great channel, you do not want to find out that there's a splintering channel where you do crazy things you did not do ,
It could also hurt your brand.
The idea that you can no longer trust video, how do you prove it?
Are you OK?
So things have to be explained, because this is new territory.
It's like I'm not in this photo, that you're in this video, right?
It's like no, it's not deep, wrong.
There must be ways for these video talents to understand how to handle them
Law.
The panel session is called Do Not Panic.
So yes, I think that's something we all have to be ahead of, right?
Yes, I am afraid. & Gt; & gt; Long story short, because I do not see that it's me [UNKNOWN]
I am [UNKNOWN]
Thanks for listening
[MUSIC]




[ad_2]

x video downloader , video downloader , sex video download , xvideo download , hd video downloader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *